Latest NewsNews SnippetsPower

RVNL-Salasar JV Wins 174 Cr. Transmission project in MP

Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Co. Ltd. (MPPTCL) has issued a Letter of Award (LoA) to Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL)-Salasar Techno Engineering (STEL) joint venture (JV) for a transmission project in Madhya Pradesh. This transmission order is valued at Rs. 173.98 crore. The information was given by RVNL in its stock filing dated 13th March 2024.

Scope of work in this project includes laying 132 KV and 220 KV Transmission Lines along with development of associated feeder bays in Eastern MP. The project will be developed on a turnkey basis within a completion period of 18 months.

As for the ownership of the order-securing JV, RVNL holds a 51% stake while Salasar Techno Engineering holds remaining 49% stake in the JV.