Lapp Launches OLFLEX 408P and 409P Cables for Harsh Conditions
Lapp India, manufacturer of power, control, data and instrumentation cables, has launched OLFLEX 408 P and OLFLEX 409 P control cables. The outer sheath material is polyurethane (PUR) which provides abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance to these cables.
Lapp’s OLFLEX 408P & 409P Cable PUR Sheath with PVC Layer
Lapp stated that it provides OLFLEX 408P and 409P cables with PUR outer sheath alongwith an inseparable PVC (Poly-Vinyl Chloride) layer below it. This provides an improved mechanical tear behaviour to the cable. Also, due to the double layer of PUR and PVC the cutting depth is higher. This gives better protection to the core insulation while cutting and removal of the sleeve either mechanically or manually.
These control cables are available from 2×0.5 mm2 and temperature resistance from -400C to +800C.
OLFLEX 408P & 409P Cable Applications
- For use in measurement, control and electrical applications in plants.
- For use in electrical and electronics appliance manufacturing.
- For Industrial machinery and machine tools manufacturing.
- Suitable for oily and wet areas within machinery and production lines that are subject to normal mechanical stress.
- Also suitable for outdoor use.
About Lapp India: Lapp India Pvt. Ltd., a 100% subsidiary of Lapp Systems GmbH Germany, is a supplier and manufacturer of cables and cable accessories. It started operations in India in 1996, and has manufacturing units at Jigani, Bangalore and Pilukhedi, Bhopal. Lapp India employs around 300 people. Its turnover for FY-19 stood at around INR 616 Crore.