Latest NewsNews SnippetsRailways

RPP – Sathyamoorthy JV Wins Raipur Railway Station Upgradation Contract

RPP – Sathyamoorthy JV, a joint venture of RPP Infra Projects Ltd. and V. Sathyamoorthy & Co. has received Letter of Acceptance (LoA) for ‘major upgradation’ of Raipur railway station of South East Central Railway (SECR). This project has Rs. 412.81 crore as its estimated cost of development. The JV has been awarded this contract by the office of Divisional Rail Manager (DRM), Raipur Divison.

Under the terms of the LoA, the JV between RPP Infra and V. Sathyamoorthy will undertake upgradation works at Raipur railway station on an Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) basis. The project is slated for completion in a period of three years.

RPP Infra Projects holds a stake of 60%, while V. Sathyamoorthy & Co. owns the remaining 40% stake in the aforementioned JV.