Latest NewsNews SnippetsTelecom, Internet

HFCL and its Subsidiary HTL Secure Rs. 82 Cr. Optical Fiber Cable Orders

Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited (HFCL), along with its subsidiary HTL Ltd. have secured purchase orders of Optical Fibre Cables (OFCs) worth a total value of Rs. 82.60 crore from a domestic telecom service provider. This information was shared by HFCL in its stock filing dated 11th September 2023.

HFCL and HTL will supply various types of OFCs to the telecom company. These orders are expected to be delivered by November 2023.

HFCL owns 74% equity stake in HTL Ltd., while the remaining 26% is owned by the Government of India (GoI). HFCL has OFC manufacturing facilities in Solan and Goa while HTL has operational plants in Tamil Nadu.